• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Wood carving My daughter wanted me to carve her a fork, so I did.

    Wood carving My daughter wanted me to carve her a fork, so I did.


    My daughter wanted me to carve her a fork, so I did.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Finished Avocado pit mask

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:24 AM PST

    eagle

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:47 PM PST

    My daughter wanted me to carve her a fork, so I did.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Haven't been able to make anything since starting grad school, but I finally *carved* out some time to make this little guy!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:29 PM PST

    Some Sharpening stones and strop options please

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:33 PM PST

    I know this is a recurrent question, but i can't understant how to search previous post on pc... I'm really new into wood carving and just got my first knife. now i need a good sharpening stone and strop and i'd like you guys to recommend me some maybe from amazon (in my country i can't find the strop and compound anywhere; and the finest sharpening stone is 600 grit max).

    I'm from Colombia btw

    Thank you guys for the help!

    submitted by /u/lughtz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment