• Breaking News

    Monday, May 25, 2020

    Wood carving Finished my first woodworking project ever, would love feedback

    Wood carving Finished my first woodworking project ever, would love feedback


    Finished my first woodworking project ever, would love feedback

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Handcarved owl pendant.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    Made another Ball in a Cage. They are actually fun to make.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Quick hour or so first time using a knife to carve. Impressed with the Mora 12247

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    I tried SANDPAPER on my wood carving

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Someone wanted me to post a video of me shaking the Ball in a Cage I just made. Maybe to see if the ball falls out?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Not really directly pertinent to carving, bit looking to build a sub about slabs

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Please tell me what these knives are used for.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    One a little more pertinent... one could call this carving lol. Would love for some folks to drop some of their slabs in the other sub. Thanks for letting me share!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Is any of this wood useable for small carving?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    right behind my house at the park the city has a small area that they dump old wood and have cut down trees. Is any of this good useable wood for carving? What would I be looking for? Any video or other references to know? What additional steps would I have to take with the wood before using?

    https://imgur.com/gallery/TetQm6R

    submitted by /u/hockeydank
    [link] [comments]

    Simple Meranti Scoop

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Simple Meranti Scoop

    One of the few shallow scoops I've done with a piece of Meranti Scrap. This was prior to getting hold of a hook knife, so the hollowing was done with a 12mm gouge. I know it's a little on the flat side! All feedback and tips appreciated.

    Meranti Scoop

    Video of the process is linked here and here (there are 2 parts).

    You can check out more of my very nascent experiments on instagram at tombalekcarving

    Would love to meet and follow people with similar interests, especially if you're in Singapore or the SEA area :)

    submitted by /u/kowowdough
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment