• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 24, 2020

    Wood carving As requested.

    Wood carving As requested.


    As requested.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    What should i type in google when I try to search for a beehive frame elements making machine?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    I try to search it like that but only get one dimensional results, what I need is a correct term. (Idk that much of english)

    submitted by /u/aleksa_503
    [link] [comments]

    I,m a self taught artist from Romania and this is my art, painting, ballpoint pen drawing, wood sculpting and more, some short timelapse videos of how i make some of my art ,hope you enjoy this

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    Carved a little Seal Pup, basswood with a Catalpa bucket hat!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    A good snag of free Maple this morning. :D

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Ron Hock knives

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Does anybody have any experience with these?

    I'm looking for some new knives, and after having recently been disappointed with the Beavercraft ones I ordered, I heard some good things about Hock tools.

    https://www.classichandtools.com/acatalog//Hock-Carving-Knives-Set-of-5-CKSET5.html#SID=1520

    They're quite pricey so I'm trying to do a bit more research this time!

    Thank you for any input.

    submitted by /u/twoLegsJimmy
    [link] [comments]

    Intent is a hand-carved intarsia piece, Eagle under flag. What I have learned so far is that maybe I didn’t want to try intarsia after all, and why power tools were a necessary invention. Still not sure if “art” is ever going to happen here. Long way to go.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    My first (left) and second (right) Relief carvings. The linseed oil was just applied to the right one. They aren’t perfect but I’ll hang them somewhere

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    How do I get started?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Wood carving has always intrigued me and I really want to learn. How do I get started?

    submitted by /u/Bubbagee200
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment