• Breaking News

    Monday, July 6, 2020

    Wood carving I whittled gogo the fish

    Wood carving I whittled gogo the fish


    I whittled gogo the fish

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    After 20 years I am getting back to carving

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    I started the sparrow in 1996. I used to do detail carving but my hands shake too much now. I am please with the result. I also took my first try with soapstone. It is really interesting to work with.

    submitted by /u/montster27
    [link] [comments]

    First time poster and carver, hoping for critics and advice on where to go from here. Ultimate goal is for this to be used as the tabletop for a small end table. Any and all advice is most welcome. Thanks!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment