• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Wood carving Finishing up my latest project. Bass wood , OCCT knif and #9 gouge. Wood burned fur.

    Wood carving Finishing up my latest project. Bass wood , OCCT knif and #9 gouge. Wood burned fur.


    Finishing up my latest project. Bass wood , OCCT knif and #9 gouge. Wood burned fur.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Spiral olive wood smokin pipe. Burnt finish.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    One of my dad's first works, say what you want, I love it

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Couple Fish

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Seasoned warrior (I’ve been told he looks like Kratos) but I never played god of war ��. I thinks he’s pretty.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Carved a little mushroom man out of basswood. Inspiration in comments

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Beginners help???

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Howdy. I'm am VERY new to wood carving and due to not having enough knowledge I cant look up help on youtube for specifics. I need to carve a slope into an animal (totem/statue????) between its front legs towards the body and i don't know how to go about it... its sitting with both front legs standing up if you can picture that. I have a basic set of small chisels but I'm more than willing to buy more. (Sorry don't know had to add pictures to a post)

    submitted by /u/Spartan_God_17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment