• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Wood carving Some short timelapse videos of my Art, ballpoint pen drawings, oil painting, wood sculpting (selftaugh) .What do you think ?

    Wood carving Some short timelapse videos of my Art, ballpoint pen drawings, oil painting, wood sculpting (selftaugh) .What do you think ?


    Some short timelapse videos of my Art, ballpoint pen drawings, oil painting, wood sculpting (selftaugh) .What do you think ?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Livia did it

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Woodcarving adjacent project

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Think I'm getting the hang of this

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    First attempt at a carving progression time lapse.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    New to wood carving...

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Would you guys mind telling me what the best type of wood is for carving figurines? and how to get it?

    submitted by /u/ArachnidConstant6306
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry if this isn't allowed, but can anyone tell me what's happened to my basswood? Ive been keeping it in a sealed tin and took it out to start a new project and it looks like its disintegrating

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Generations: My grandfather did the oak tree on walnut in 1979 one of his early pieces, the flowers are my first work around 1990ish. Coneflowers on oak. All chisel work.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    First ever attempt at carving with a rotary tool. Turned out better than I expected! And tips or pointers?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Need a Beginner Knife Recommendation

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm a beginner and searched couple of days for a good single/general purpose knife. I thought about buying a beaver craft kit at first but changed my mind for getting just one good knife for now after reading few posts here. Looks like lot of people use Mora 120, Opinel #6, Drake Standard, OCC and Flexcut (forgot the model names). Please share which brand and model you use and recommend me a good beginner knife. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/hkkk0815
    [link] [comments]

    First thing I made a hand carved pipe

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Carving blanks

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Where do you source the wood you carve? I've cut a good bit of firewood this year, and I've saved several interesting shapes. I'm also on the lookout for burels for turners. (Spinners? )

    submitted by /u/blue_cole
    [link] [comments]

    The Best Electric Wood Carving Kits - Best Free Time

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment