• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    Wood carving My first attempt at carving I decided to try my own take on a butter knife

    Wood carving My first attempt at carving I decided to try my own take on a butter knife


    My first attempt at carving I decided to try my own take on a butter knife

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    That was my second carving project

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    A birthday gift for my grandfather, a custom knife maker. Carved from a white ash that we fell last year.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    A little pink mushroom I carved from flowering plum wood I cut from our tree

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Is there a software that any of you like to use to draft up your ideas for woodcarving?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    I am just starting this hobby and want to practice scrollwork and stuff like that that I could (hopefully) eventually use in large pieces of furniture. I see a lot of people in online videos printing out their designs and transferring them to the wood to make the carving easier. Do any of you have any particular software that you use to draft up these sorts of designs?

    submitted by /u/Lissy_Wolfe
    [link] [comments]

    I try myself in "Yavoriv carving"

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    New, need better tools :/

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    So I just started carving yesterday. I have so many ideas but need better tools. I got a starter kit at Hobby Lobby not realizing the importance of good tools.

    They suck so much and idk if I'm just not sharpening them right or what but the stone doesn't seem to help. I've actually started using a box cutter because I want create already! Plz help! Looking for tool recommendations.

    submitted by /u/CaraDeCaca10
    [link] [comments]

    Video report of the final result for the customer. Carved frame in the Baroque style

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    How do you store your tools and projects?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Now that I am starting to accumulate tools and unfinished projects, what storage container do you all use to keep your gear organized? Pictures of your set up are welcome!

    submitted by /u/SaltyShoyu
    [link] [comments]

    New Wooden Skull carving [Dremel]Tried a different way

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    If you get a R95 Mask you get better protection with N95

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    they are certainly used in healthcare settings, they're EXACTLY the same as N95 only they are OIL RESISTANT so they cost more, so they're not first choice for healthcare providers. You can get them at GoldenTreeSupply.

    submitted by /u/zayalasb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment