• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Wood carving Thorin and the Arkenstone

    Wood carving Thorin and the Arkenstone


    Thorin and the Arkenstone

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    My work from the past few weeks. 4 months into carving and I’ve finally ditched sandpaper. Should probably do some schoolwork soon...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Wood mandalorian helmet

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Thank you, master Doug! On to paint!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Beginner with some questions

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    So i just ordered a wood carving package on Amazon as I would love to be able to carve little characters and ornaments for friends and family. I just want to know if this is a skill with a very steep learning curve, and will it takes a long time to be able to get somewhat good at it. Or is it rather straight forward but just takes time.

    Im asking this as I wasn't sure to purchase books to assist me because it looks quite straight forward but as with most things its probably harder than it looks. Any advice is very appreciated!

    submitted by /u/soupyckat
    [link] [comments]

    Carved a little native!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    New Power carving Skull [Dremel]

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    My first big wood spirit carving out of fallen tree

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    I got a rock

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Couple jack O’lanterns

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    I want to start, but where?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Hi all, I am wanting to carve letters in a box top for my mother. Wanting to start with one quality pfiel and then add on as I need. Would the best first tool for this be a V tool on yhe smaller to medium side? Or another? Thanks in advance for any help and info!

    submitted by /u/tomrob1138
    [link] [comments]

    Fist Time Carving! Made two tiny spoons, one with a mushroom on it ����

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Using a desktop vice

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. I have been carving small pieces for sometime, until recently. I have been developing a hand condition call Dupuytren's contracture affecting mainly the thumb and first finger on my left hand. This is my week hand and I mainly hold the project in that hand. It has been increasingly difficult to hold the project resulting in a few minor cuts and mess ups. My question is has anyone used a mini desktop vice to hold a carving project. If so, any benefits and concerns. And lastly any product recommendations. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/bwalkernv
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make this food safe? More info in comments

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment