• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Wood carving Made from a stump of birch that was sitting out back of the shop.

    Wood carving Made from a stump of birch that was sitting out back of the shop.


    Made from a stump of birch that was sitting out back of the shop.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:40 PM PST

    Freedom- one of my favourites sculptures.I made it in 2018, but just finished editing timelapse. Video in comment.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:17 AM PST

    How should I dye my carved chess pieces? advice welcomed! (UK Newcomer to woodcarving)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:15 AM PST

    Layout is key.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:54 PM PST

    I may need help

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:39 AM PST

    I'm not good with google. So i'll ask u guys I need to make a PowerPoint of woodcarving for school. Are there anny thing i can add to make a good presentation? ( like special tools, video's, pictures, tips and tricks...).

    submitted by /u/q-man19035
    [link] [comments]

    Crosspost from r/woodworking My first carving. An ibis skull to scale as far as I can tell. Made from walnut and made as a Christmas gift.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:21 PM PST

    Am I screwed?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:16 PM PST

    REVIEW: The Arbortech Power Carving Unit

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:15 AM PST

    How should I dye my carved chess pieces? advice welcomed! (UK Newcomer to woodcarving)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:14 AM PST

    Hi Everyone,

    I started my first project of carving 32 chess pieces using a trimmed branches of a large Ash tree in my back garden (tree surgeon)

    i hoped someone could advise what sort of ink / wood dye would be best for the black pieces to give a deep dark colour with an even finish?

    All the best from the UK!

    submitted by /u/Nihilisticnewt92
    [link] [comments]

    Experimenting New power carving experience in a glance, YouTube shorts!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:40 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment