• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    Wood carving Could anyone give me any info on this? I suspect it’s hand carved. Found it at a thrift shop and love it.

    Wood carving Could anyone give me any info on this? I suspect it’s hand carved. Found it at a thrift shop and love it.


    Could anyone give me any info on this? I suspect it’s hand carved. Found it at a thrift shop and love it.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Experimental design, incorporating foliage into the latest “Greenman”. Last pic, is how if I can get away with it ��, I’ll put back into the garden. Should spice up any Easter egg hunts with a few hidden away. I also like the idea of leaving them around the environment. Not sure why I do, but I do. .

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Homemade wooden flail.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Woodcarving knife tool storage

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Hello All,

    Quick question. I am looking for a knife tool tote. Basically something small and simple where I can grab a tool. Thought of maybe using a wood test tube rack. Has anyone ever used one? Or think it would be a bad idea?

    Thanks!, Eric

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsEricToo
    [link] [comments]

    Safe woods and sealants for baby toys?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    I have a newborn and want to make a few toys/carvings/sculptures for him. I'm sure he'll find a way to shove these things in his mouth and wanted to make sure that the wood and any sealants were safe if/when this happens. I know some woods or at least the airborne particles can be harmful and even more so with chemical sealants. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nahaka1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment