• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 23, 2022

    Wood carving Crow carving time lapse

    Wood carving Crow carving time lapse


    Crow carving time lapse

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 06:52 PM PST

    New Tools

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 06:40 PM PST

    Hi I am new to wood working and loving it. I have some nice knives and been working on small simple carvings. I am looking to add some gouges including V shaped for fine detail like beards and hair. In your opinion is it better to buy a kit or one by one. I just don't know if kits make sense or do they give you too many similar tools. If you have recently started your collection I would love to hear. I usually buy something in the middle. Not super cheap and not super high end. I have set aside about $300 for my needs if that helps.

    submitted by /u/NoMouthFilter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment