• Breaking News

    Monday, August 30, 2021

    Wood carving I carve little mushrooms from fruitwood burls to keep my hands busy, and I've recently discovered people kinda love them. Thought maybe some of you folks would appreciate them, too.

    Wood carving I carve little mushrooms from fruitwood burls to keep my hands busy, and I've recently discovered people kinda love them. Thought maybe some of you folks would appreciate them, too.


    I carve little mushrooms from fruitwood burls to keep my hands busy, and I've recently discovered people kinda love them. Thought maybe some of you folks would appreciate them, too.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    Handmade Axe With A Carved Dragon Head Handle DIY & Crafts

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    First time making a Shepard—first commissioned piece. 52 pieces. Walnut, beech, aspen, red cedar.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Reaching from the Black Moonstone

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Just finished this up today

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    Numerous possibilities in creating your own woodworking projects. - WoodProx

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    113 days till winter

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    Advice for me to not cut my fingers off?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    I'm getting into whittling and I seem to have a steady enough hand to do some nice detail but the fingers on my left hand looks like I high fived Freddy Kruger. Does anyone have any advice on hand protection that doesn't restrict my movements? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tasty_sidebob
    [link] [comments]

    Picked up this driftwood at true lake behind my house the other day. What’s up with the purple? It was on there when I picked it up.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Here is something you'll absolutely love if you're a woodworker.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment