• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 31, 2021

    Wood carving Just finished my Carolina wren. I’m pretty happy with how it came out.

    Wood carving Just finished my Carolina wren. I’m pretty happy with how it came out.


    Just finished my Carolina wren. I’m pretty happy with how it came out.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    Summer fun

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Almost a year of progress and a world of difference

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Carving a Nantucket Style Whale

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Just came across this video, thought I'd share.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    Carving set suggestions

    Posted: 30 Aug 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    A while ago I carved myself a pipe with a knife my parents had lying around - they went through a carving phase too ;) Unfortunately they have moved away and took it with them, so I'd like to get a set of my own. From what I know I'd like at least 2; straight edge and a curved one as I'd like to try my hand at making some spoons.

    I've looked around on amazon for some sets but in my experience, there's always gear from niche manufacturers that have much higher quality gear that you wouldn't find without asking hobbyists for recommendations. So, any suggestions for an affordable, entry level carving set that will last me a long time?

    TIA

    submitted by /u/dudeman7557
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment