• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 2, 2021

    Wood carving Did I finish a project lol thanks for the advise on oiling the wood to show off the grain 😀

    Wood carving Did I finish a project lol thanks for the advise on oiling the wood to show off the grain ��


    Did I finish a project lol thanks for the advise on oiling the wood to show off the grain ��

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Wooden imperial stormtrooper helmet. Wood carving

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    Found this in Grandpas stuff

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Blanks

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Is there a place to buy or sell blanks for carving? I find stuff all the time that looks like it would be artistic to carve. (My talents run elsewhere.)

    submitted by /u/blue_cole
    [link] [comments]

    Help identifying dead tree carcuss type

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment