• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 3, 2021

    Wood carving Phase three of my Shark in a fishing net, boxwood hand carved netsuke, I will post the completed work.

    Wood carving Phase three of my Shark in a fishing net, boxwood hand carved netsuke, I will post the completed work.


    Phase three of my Shark in a fishing net, boxwood hand carved netsuke, I will post the completed work.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    An Integrated Circuit (Microchip) that I carved by hand in basswood. The insertion is from a reclaimed piece of padauk wood. Measures 26x26cm. I finished it in linden seed oil.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Dooggoo carved by me - Basswood (insta/etsy @iiiziiio)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    My first ever carving!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    a small hook knife i made recently.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    First carving ever - looking for wood selection suggestions for redo

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    I hand-carved a Gengar for spooky season!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Osage Bow from one Piece - Have fun!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Skeleton Carving

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    So I have a question for some more experienced carvers. I'm a physical therapist and I enjoy anatomy so I have decided I want to carve an accurate human skeleton to scale and hang it the same way that skeleton models are hung. I'm wondering what you all think about what wood to use. I would like to use a hardwood because I love how they look and I think they'll be better for showing details. I'm leaning toward walnut but I am wondering if any of you think there might be a better option or pros/cons for different woods. Thanks in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/Odd_Carpenter_1186
    [link] [comments]

    Follow Up Post - Product Review

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment