• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 21, 2021

    Wood carving It was a little windy in the woodshop.

    Wood carving It was a little windy in the woodshop.


    It was a little windy in the woodshop.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 01:20 PM PST

    I want to get my husband a few high quality wood carving tools...

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 07:02 AM PST

    My husband picked up wood carving about a year ago and bought himself a cheap set of tools to get started. I would like to surprise him with some high quality tools to replace a few of his cheaper ones. What are some good brands I should look into? And if I don't get a full set of new tools, what are a few of the most common/most used? Thanks!

    Edit: Thanks for all the replies so far. I am realizing I gave way too little information and know far less about his hobby than I thought. He has carved some spoons, some small toy animals for our children, and is just now carving some small bowls/trays.

    submitted by /u/Wood_Carvers_Wife
    [link] [comments]

    Midnight Mass: Station X [Self]

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 09:55 AM PST

    A piece I carved from basswood when I learned my youngest was to be born. It's called family, four parts in a single piece. (She is now 17 and not the smallest in the family pod)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2021 11:43 AM PST

    Good dimensions for carving a mask?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 10:21 AM PST

    I want to carve masks like the ones from Japan, but I'm not sure what dimensions I should find the wood.

    submitted by /u/SpookySquid19
    [link] [comments]

    Amazing carving skills of artisans - Carving classic pattern for furniture

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 02:13 AM PST

    Friends, made a floor of the order here is such a stand for a surgical scalpel, a walnut tree covered with oil wax

    Posted: 21 Nov 2021 01:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment