• Breaking News

    Friday, February 25, 2022

    Wood carving I finally finished this guitar, what do you think?

    Wood carving I finally finished this guitar, what do you think?


    I finally finished this guitar, what do you think?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 02:59 AM PST

    New deer skull carved from reclaimed black walnut, featuring turquoise stone inlay and naturally shed white tail antlers.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 06:00 PM PST

    Made a morel pipe for my nephew in memory of my pop who loved mushroom hunting.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 05:34 AM PST

    Moon

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 04:38 PM PST

    Here’s my second attempt a little spoon

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 05:39 AM PST

    Make a Melting Mirror

    Posted: 25 Feb 2022 03:26 AM PST

    Good morning all. First time wood worker here. About 18 months ago I lost a tree on my property that had a ton of sentimental value. A week ago, I started carving this bucket out of its trunk. After I finish carving and sanding, I want to use epoxy to finish it. See captions…

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 03:45 AM PST

    Chip carved clock

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 12:05 PM PST

    How do I stop these bugs? This is my deceased grandfather's hands carved walking stick. It means a lot to me any i know nothing about wood preservation. These holes have been appearing slowly for about a year and I hadn't found the culprit until today.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 09:10 PM PST

    What kind of wood is this?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 12:16 PM PST

    Best wood option for signs - solid plank? glueup?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 10:56 AM PST

    I want to try my hand at some larger signs (relief carving), but I don't know if I should try to find/order a solid piece of wood in the dimensions I want, or try to glue up a block from multiple small blocks.

    I've never had to glueup a block before, I've always stuck to the wood sizes I can find.

    I'm looking for my finished block to be 2" thick, somewhere in the realm of 14"x24".

    Looking for thoughts/advice from the experienced carvers on the sub, TIA!

    EDIT: Not looking for what type of wood to use, but how to get/make a block the size I want - But thanks!

    submitted by /u/DrewTea
    [link] [comments]

    [US Only]Does anybody need Wood Carving Disc? I have it free to you to exchange your product review. PM me, if you need it. PS: If I do not reply to you, please contact aaj44218@gmail.com

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 05:21 PM PST

    My first woodcarving a little scoop it’s not very pretty but I did my best with what I had

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 03:17 PM PST

    Couple recent carvings. Each one I do gets a wee bit better. Never thought covid would lead me to this hobby.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 04:24 PM PST

    Tiny hunter was successful.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 11:35 AM PST

    Carving this piece of sole wood into something. It's hard and show to make progress, but it smells good.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 09:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment