• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 10, 2022

    Wood carving Update on my work. Should I go a little bit deeper?

    Wood carving Update on my work. Should I go a little bit deeper?


    Update on my work. Should I go a little bit deeper?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 07:06 AM PST

    Finally finished up this spoon.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 10:35 AM PST

    beech wood giraffe what do you think?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 05:40 AM PST

    What bandsaw have you got?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 10:30 AM PST

    Share a picture or let us know! Finally decided to get one soon so if you have any solid recommendations I'll check 'em out.

    submitted by /u/SplintersCell
    [link] [comments]

    First time wood carving. It's still a work in progress but I'm trying to make an owl sitting on a log.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 09:27 AM PST

    I never actually shared my first project, the now famous fox. Doesn't really look like one but I still like it. The wood was hard as a brick so it doesn't look that clean.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 02:54 AM PST

    Best carving wood

    Posted: 10 Feb 2022 03:03 AM PST

    Hello all, I've recently picked up the woodcarving hobby and got some small hand tools. The kit came with some blocks of wood which I already used, don't know what wood that was so here's my question, what is a good soft but strong woodtype for small handtools? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Unknownperson0109
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment