• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    Wood carving Handcarved a spoon with rat as a handle for christmas present (finished with linseed oil)

    Wood carving Handcarved a spoon with rat as a handle for christmas present (finished with linseed oil)


    Handcarved a spoon with rat as a handle for christmas present (finished with linseed oil)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:33 AM PST

    A bit late to post this, but I carved the San Jose Sharks hockey team logo for my secret santa gift!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:44 PM PST

    My first attempt, was going to be a fox, not sure what it ended up being.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:20 AM PST

    Bar set that i chainsaw carved out of single logs.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:29 AM PST

    Dragonfly carved from red cedar

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:49 AM PST

    How difficult will this be to carve?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:25 PM PST

    This is the Christmas haul from my dad. Brand new to this, any other tools you guys would recommend or beginner projects?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:07 PM PST

    Is there a functional purpose for this beautiful woodcarving? (Not my work)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:58 AM PST

    Tips for carving larger (1.5"+) blocks

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:33 PM PST

    Hey guys I was wondering if anyone has tips for carving larger caricatures with mostly a knife. A long time ago I carved some stuff out of 2" blocks but I cant for the life of me figure out how I did it.

    The problem is its so large and square early on that I cant really shave with the knife as theres no rounded edge to shave to. I dont have a band saw and the owl I am attempting to carve is something that would be mostly squarish anyway.

    Should I be working in from the edges? I dont know. I dont know how I used to do this lol. I have some tools as well but Id like to use my knives

    submitted by /u/ThatSlyB3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment