• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Wood carving Some eating spoons I carved during time off from work

    Wood carving Some eating spoons I carved during time off from work


    Some eating spoons I carved during time off from work

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    A Few of The Carvings from Shutdown

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    This is Harold, my first animal carving.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Spoon carving on some sycamore, wish I had cut it before it tried though. Would have saved myself some time

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Walnut Snake eating a forest jasper egg

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Golf Duck

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Question: Tools for beginners?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Any tips on good tools or must haves for beginning carver? Interested in whittling and relief carving.

    submitted by /u/theonlykingdrew
    [link] [comments]

    A small kuksa that took entirely too long because I used kiln dried hardwood. Lesson learned.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Confused about finishing acrylic painted carving

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    I cannot wrap my head around the different ways to finish/seal a painted carving. I have searched for a guide or something to help but am only finding contradictory opinions and have difficulty with terminology that I don't really have a frame of reference for. What are my options? I want to coat with a clear, matte finish, with minimal change to the underlying paint appearance. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/onelove8187
    [link] [comments]

    Fascinating carving. You have to see it!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    How to find wood to begin caving with.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    Any particular sites that people may use? I've wanted to try and get into woodcarving but I dont know where to get some wood from. Or what's gonna cut best look the best. Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/GucciSage
    [link] [comments]

    Mask was sealed with sanding sealer and painted with acrylics, gouge marks were pretreated with conditioned and stained natural. Aged look was a combo of watered down paint, wire brush, fire,and natural stain. What’s the best way to seal different areas without changing the look? 1st project!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    I love a quick wizard

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment