• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Wood carving Started experimenting more with laying in paua/abalone

    Wood carving Started experimenting more with laying in paua/abalone


    Started experimenting more with laying in paua/abalone

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Super cool wood carving!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Mushroom house - cottonwood bark and acrylic paints

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Wood carving live: How to carve a cat in wood

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Wood rings. Materials - Stabilized Maple wood and Stabilized Ash tree wood

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Almost finished wooden ball jointed doll. 1/12scale genderless fallen angel with broken wings. Broken wings are wood and ball jointed at the back. I literally broke off the wing and put 18k gold powder on the broken edges before sealing them with lacquer. (Bass and birch wood were used for this doll

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    My first attempt at carving. Only bleed a little.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Out of inspiration and need projects, any help?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Slices of wood keep cracking/spliting.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    I recently got a few oaks and ash trees cut down on my land. With a chainsaw, I cut some "slices", that I wanted to sand and varnish, and use for different purposes. But after a few weeks, they always split/crack. Anything I should do to prevent it from happening?

    submitted by /u/Wytyujjju
    [link] [comments]

    End-tabletop I cut up

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Pear scoop, before and after the walnut oil.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    What do you use for dust collection?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    I do all of my finishing work by hand, no power tools at all. I work inside at a little desk and don't have access to a workshop or garage at the moment. What do you guys use for dust collection? Do I even need anything substantial? Right now I literally have a regular fan pulling the sawdust into a filter I made out of an old tee shirt while I sand by hand.

    submitted by /u/Casey_Mills
    [link] [comments]

    How to whittle a spoon

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment