• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Wood carving The first carving I'm actually proud of

    Wood carving The first carving I'm actually proud of


    The first carving I'm actually proud of

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:40 AM PST

    My firs carvings while learning to powercarve ( thors hammer, celtic cross, the witcher amulets) flawed but had fun making them.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:16 AM PST

    Okay. I abandoned the other bear and here is one I hand carved earlier in the year. Boxwood and ebony, with silver cartouche signed with my monogram. Thanks for looking and following.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:30 AM PST

    My father recently made a woodcarving "How To" video

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:56 AM PST

    This is the link to the video!

    Processing img 5xpdxbapml061...

    Hello fellow woodcarvers!

    This is my first ever Reddit post; I thought I had to share with you all a "How To" video my father recently released. He's new to making these videos, so please tell us what you think, and all suggestions on making the content better is welcome and highly appreciated!

    My dad (Jón Adólf Steinólfsson, 61) is a highly successful Icelandic sculptor that creates sculptures out of wood and stone. You can see his artwork on his Facebook page and his Instagram page. If you like what you see, please follow him on social media and subscribe to his Youtube channel for future "How To" videos!

    He is not on Reddit (yet!), so I thought I would share this for him. I have always been incredibly proud of my father, and this newly found love of his for video editing has made me even more proud. Never stop learning new things!

    Have a great weekend, everyone!

    submitted by /u/agirmar
    [link] [comments]

    Friends, I suggest you watch the video of how I decorated the mirror frame made in the Baroque style, the introduction to the video in Ukrainian, so I suggest you start watching from the fifth minute. Thank you!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Eastern style Santa Is almost done.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 03:17 PM PST

    I carved this super amazing.... needle

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:12 AM PST

    How to Carve a Classic Decoration Pattern - Wood Carving Art

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:58 PM PST

    Final Product! Thank you to all who provided feedback on my previous post. I gave this to my girlfriends brother and he loved it and plans to hang it on the wall. I used 2 coats of golden oak stain.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Caged Heart. Carved from basswood.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 03:30 PM PST

    What should I get as a gift to a beginner?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:38 AM PST

    My partner is interested in starting woodcarving, and I thought it might be nice to get her some supplies to start on her own. What exactly would I need to get? I haven't the foggiest what supplies you need or what would make a good gift.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Crimson_64
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading tools

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:16 PM PST

    I've had a beaver craft set but I'm really wanting to upgrade because I'm taking on more details in more projects and doing more then I did before so I was wondering what's a good upgrade something that will last a lifetime

    submitted by /u/lsdlord6666666666
    [link] [comments]

    Turning Wood - Japan Pine Vase!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 04:00 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment