• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Wood carving Gnome

    Wood carving Gnome


    Gnome

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Made some great progress on my Griffin throughout the week. Hope you enjoy (Spruce; approx 7x7cm)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Elephant

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Sriracha Christmas sweater ornament

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:15 PM PST

    Question: Tips for my first carving.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I'm just looking for some help on how to get started with a little project I have planned. It's pretty much carving some patterns on some wooden die and making two bowls from a large log I have. It's for my friend who has really been onto the latest Assassins Creed game Valhalla. I can't afford a lot this Christmas so I decided to make something.

    I need to carve an axe, an arrow bolt, a shield, a helmet and a hand on each side of the die. For the bowl I want to make it with a sharpish edge inside the bowl for the dice to drop into. I've only got an hand fulL of tools. I have a dremel drill. A small vice. Clamps drills and saws. The odd sized chisels but they're all straight edges.

    Any help I would really appreciate.

    submitted by /u/-----LewisFelix-----
    [link] [comments]

    Carved decorative pattern for a classic TV cabinet - WoodCarving

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment