• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 15, 2020

    Wood carving More grapes and leaf!

    Wood carving More grapes and leaf!


    More grapes and leaf!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:18 AM PST

    First serious attempt at carving. Black walnut base

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 06:06 PM PST

    Today carry: Made a matching skull to the little one!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Where it all started, the chickadee urn. My uncle Is delighted you all like his bird carvings!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 06:39 AM PST

    Let's finish some of my Dremel wood carvings!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Artistic creativity research invitation

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Do you have artistic, creative interests? We are running a study exploring the effects of artistic creativity in helping people cope with life adversity. We are seeking participants (age 40 +) worldwide to participate in our study. Multiple drawings for gift cards. https://uark.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dg4tMUzdLIeU0p7

    submitted by /u/ArtsforHealth
    [link] [comments]

    Learned a lot on this guy

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:57 PM PST

    Finally built something to keep my knives organized.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Heres my 2nd carving. Nothing special just a lil boat

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 04:41 PM PST

    Not that I am big in widdling political statements, but when it come to gift for my anti-Trump parents the count came through.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:22 PM PST

    What Do I Need?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:47 PM PST

    What do I need to begin carving.

    What should be my first purchase?

    submitted by /u/Ron-LXII
    [link] [comments]

    Sweaty palms while carving/whittling - should there be a point where I should be concerned?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:16 PM PST

    as the title suggests, my palms sweat during long sessions of whittling. I'm concerned if this will affect basswood in anyway as I'm working on it. I note that the wood gets more manageable to carve as time goes on, but I'm concerned that sweating may cause it to mold or inflate. Does anyone else have similar problems and possible solutions? I've considered gloves but they're pretty bulky (at least the ones I found on Amazon) and I'm certain Id just sweat through them.

    Or is this not an issue and I should just keep doing what I'm doing?

    submitted by /u/projectilebirb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment