• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Wood carving Scarab and Gear carving in lime wood

    Wood carving Scarab and Gear carving in lime wood


    Scarab and Gear carving in lime wood

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:30 AM PST

    I received my great great aunts collection of woodcarving tools on Christmas. I don’t even know where to begin.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 12:43 PM PST

    My first try at carving something

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:42 PM PST

    Replacement for woodcarving knife?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:05 AM PST

    Hi all, I'd love to try woodcarving (interested in small sculptures, details), however I cannot find a proper not expensive woodcarving knife in Brazil. my question is, for a total begginer what kind of knife do you guys suggest in the absence of woodcarving knife that won't make me frustrated very soon? (switchblade, some kind of kitchen knife...)

    submitted by /u/sylleryum
    [link] [comments]

    Painted my relief carving. First one! Yay!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:14 PM PST

    FINALLY!!! FINISHED!!! MUST. WALK. AWAY. FROM. THE. DETAILWORK!!!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:22 PM PST

    First wood carving. A butter knife. Made from magnolia branch, done entirely with a knife.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:02 PM PST

    My first carving- 5 minute wizard. I picked way too heart of a wood but I still enjoyed it and it was nice to sit outside at the patio table and whittle away the time

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:43 PM PST

    Starting Wood Carving

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:37 PM PST

    I am wanting to get started into wood carving, and I cant seem to find a good quality starting set for a good price. I would really appreciate the help, and if there is any other tips or tricks to help, I would love to hear them as well. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/boliate
    [link] [comments]

    I made a wand from the harry potter universe. It is my first ever carving

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Ebonized Walnut. Before pic included.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment