• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    Wood carving Thought this belonged here.

    Wood carving Thought this belonged here.


    Thought this belonged here.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    Carved decorative pattern for a classic TV cabinet

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    The grunt work! This will be a crocodile hatching from an egg! In Boxwood. The Komodo dragon was an earlier reptile, same wood, same tools Same 50 hours grafting. ��

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Maple salt or spice bowl. (My first bowl)

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    Free Carving Patterns!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Russell Scott has very generously posted a PDF with loads of free carving patterns.

    submitted by /u/Zonk_Zach
    [link] [comments]

    Is the beavercraft strop any good?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    I've recently bought some better knives ( drake), and thought I better invest in a better strop as the one I currently have is just a strip of leather that came with a cheap set of amazon

    submitted by /u/Ecca88
    [link] [comments]

    Sliced some cherry and dug out lil spots for skeleton keys.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Thursday evening vibes

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    How to Make a Design House for a Hamster

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    This is Jonathan Coates, but the locals only refer to him as The Fisherman. He's terrified of the water, so he keeps to the docks. The number of beers he drinks far outnumber the fish he catches. He doesn't care.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Not a very experienced carver. Made these two little old boys today with my Swiss army knife. Any tips/feedback would be appreciated.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    Wood carving starting kit!

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    Hi! I've wanted to do wood carving for a really long time and decided today was the day! I would like to try to carve very simple Chess pieces (I know, big project lol) Any recommendation on what wood/tools I should be using as a beginner with not a ton of money?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/xoxSecyUnicornxox
    [link] [comments]

    Old leather strop

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    I found a leather strop that's around 70 years old I think. The leather is hard but seems pretty clean. Is it still ok to use ? Or is it too old ? It probably was the one my grand father used, so that would be really nice if I could use it myself. I can take pictures if you need them

    submitted by /u/MYoann
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment